Avoid actions that may impact your loan
• Avoid “shifting” your money from bank accounts
• Maintain your current employment / income source
• Respond quickly to all requests for information
• Keep residence, marital status, business ownership, etc., stable
• Do not obtain new debt – maintain your credit record and defer any major purchases
Things obviously happen unexpectedly, so the key is to keep in constant communication with all parties: mortgage consultant and real estate agent until the deal has closed.